How do you choose a good book to read? Sometimes finding a good book is like playing Russian Roulette. What do you do when you don't have any friends to discuss books with? I've created this blog to open an online discussion of great books.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome!

If you are a fan of Jane Austen, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Charlaine Harris, Stephenie Meyers, and/or James Patterson, then you might want to check out this site for new reviews of books I've recently read. My tastes are very eclectic. I read many different genres, but they all have something in common: they are all fictional. If you are an avid reader of self help books or biographies, then this is NOT the blog for you. However, if you enjoy learning more from history by reading authors like Philippa Gregory or learning about new characters by reading series of works, then this IS the blog for you. The purpose of this blog is to talk about books honestly and openly without bad mouthing the authors or the people who enjoy the literature. I look forward to serving all of you with my most honest reviews of books I have found myself reading. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment